OtherworldlyJinkies won the Spotlight Contest!
OtherworldlyJinkies won against 218 contestants with 245 opponent votes.
The jackpot was 240,250 PTS, 6,085 adopt EXP, 3,705 energy, and 2,415 account EXP.
As planned, the crons are being turned back on so they will resume running today at midnight.
- The raffle will now be drawn at midnight.
- Shelter and explore adopts will go back to being periodically removed (no changes to mechanics).
- Upgrade counters will resume counting down as usual.
Also, an update has been made to the respawns button for upgraded players. Upgraded players will now see the overall count for items and adopts that have been respawned.
Also, for both upgraded and non upgraded players, the respawned items will now show overall quantity of items available in the respawn pools (instead of just the number of available stacks of items that were previously displayed).
Hello everyone! We are now back up. We apologize for the downtime. The server was down due to an error in our drive where we store all our files (we have backups of these, so data loss wasn't an issue, but the drive itself needed to be repaired by the host). Our host has been working hard on our case and also apologizes for downtime.
Everything should now be back to normal, but if you experience any issues, let us know either in the bug report forums or (for more serious issues) the Contact Us form. You can also contact staff on our Discord server.
During downtime, crons did not run so most of the site has been frozen. However, adopts ages are based on timestamps, so adopts did age up. Because of this, we are implementing some temporary changes to the site, which will be in effect until August 10.
- the raffle will not be drawn
- upgrade (regular and artist) counters will be frozen (you will still get perks, but the upgrade time will not go down during this time)
- shelter and explore adopts will not be deleted
- some items have been sent out to players! These are special rare items that can only be obtained from staff. You will see them in your inventory. Thank you Marcel for helping with these items!
The August event has started!
All players can now access the Star Lake area until the end of the month.
Fame or fortune? This month is great for those who want to get more money! The bank will be giving double interest all month, so make sure to desposit your funds! You can also get double your usual daily money from account upgrades!
Players with an art or regular account upgrade now have access to an updated version of the Itemdex (from your item inventory).
The updated itemdex has now passed staff testing and will eventually replace the current itemdex once it has been tested with upgraded players.
It features a realtime interface and searchability so that you can find items you are looking for on the site (similar to the species dex).