The adventures feature is back and being tested.
We have added the possibility for getting items from this feature, and will be adding more test adventures for users to try out.
These can be found while exploring.
There is a new collection category. Stickers!
Your inventory will also now tell you which items you have already collected.
The restriction on higher rarities has been removed. You can now find rarer items and adopts even if you have no energy.
This is a heads up that we are in the process of replacing the high yield items with a new and better system!
Instead of having 3 'grades' of each item (PTS items that give greater amounts of PTS, EXP items that give more EXP, etc.), we will be impleneting item quantities into explore spawns.
The quantities you find will be based on the item's rarity, with more common items being findable in larger quantities.
We will make sure to balance this with the old item yield grading system so that players will still just as much (if not more) out of it.
Our reason for doing this?
1. The item grading system was added before users had the ability to use items in large quantities, so it was meant to reduce clicking. However, we have better ways of handling quantities now.
2. Switching to quantities will make it easier for us to add new features.
3. Switching to quantities will remove the complication of creators not being able to freely switch between categories if their items are of certain disallowed rarities.
Explore rates have been adjusted and we are still working on the adventures feature, just a heads up.
The explore feature has gotten two updates.
1. All 'nothing messages' should now be replaced with blurbs.
2. An 'adventure' feature with branching storylines is being added. These are currently only created by staff, but will be creatable for users later.