An update has been made to the existing tags dropdown on release items and species pages.
- You can now view the number of times a tag has been used in the dropdown.
- 'item' ID, 'creator' ID, and 'species' ID have been removed from the existing tags dropdown, so you do not need to scdroll endlessly (you can still manually type these in if needed).
There is a new poll you can vote in here on whether to change the order of the dropdown to most frequently used tags first, or keep it alphabetical.
This should help make it easier for creators to use appropriate tags so that users can more easily block what they don't wish to see.
The feature for sending points and credits to other players has received a few updates that are now in effect:
- This feature has a lvl 25 restriction and was previously invisible to underleveled players, but is now grayed out instead! Players who aren't high enough level for it will immediately know why.
- Placeholder text added to text fields specifying what needs to be filled in, to help make the feature easier to use.
- You can now customize the notification message that gets sent with your PTS/credit gift!
There is a new species discussion forum! Here, you can talk about any subjects related to 4dopt species. Remember to follow the site ToS when engaging on the forums, and have fun!
You can also access forums from the chat.
In other news, blocked images will now show instructions on how to unblock images. Users who's browsers have cached the old image may not see this right away, but it will appear for new players who may not understand the new automatically blocked tags that were added recently.
Item containers can now be opened in bulk by all players!
This was previously being tested by upgraded players with early access to new features, but is now available to everyone.
Adoptables can now bengiven 10% opacity (0.1) on layers using recolor!
This option is also now available to creators in the layer group settings.
A new achievement has been added for adopt creation! You can now get rewards for creating adoptables.
The counters were added today, so everyone is starting from a blank slate today. Any adopts you create from this point on will count towards this achievement.
Some tags are now being switched to an oopt-out rather than opt-in system of blocking/censorship.
When a new user signs up, the gore and body horror tags are now automatically blocked, by default.
This will not affect currently users, though we advise blocking these tags now if you want those to be blocked.
New users can remove the blocked tags in their settings.
Opening item containers is now back up and should be running as usual!
The opening item containers feature is currently down for maintenance, but will be back up soon!