The July event has started!
All players can now access the Pavilion area until the end of the month.
This is a good month to remember to adopt from the shelter. You can get 50% discounts on adoption fees during the month of July for taking in a new adopt! This discount stacks with regular shelter discounts.
This week, we are implementing a few display updates and guides to the species creation panels to help new players. We've received a lot of feedback about these features being difficult to learn, especially the artwork and layer group panels, so we are looking to make these features more intuitive for new players (without removing anything for older players).
A few updates have been made today:
1. The 'Naming Themes' feature has been moved into the advanced playstyle setting.
2. The mascot image copy feature in the art panel has been moved into advanced settings and given a guide.
3. More default layer folders (for newly created species) have been added to help create an intuitive learning experience for newbies, alongside information added to the folder guide.
4. The delete folder button in the art panel has been moved for easier access to newbies.
5. The 'add artist credits' section has been collapsed by default (since this only used for collaboration, which newbies are less likely to need).
6. A warning against art theft has been added to clarify the use of the art crediting feature and help prevent art theft.
More display updates are planned for this week.