We're looking for generator mods!
On 4dopt, generator mods are tasked with going through the name and blurb generators, either accepting or declining submissions based on site guidelines.
If you're interested, head on over to the Contact Us form and apply!
Two new features are now available for early access testing with upgraded players!
1. The breeding page now shows adoptables by folder. You can switch folders by clicking the folder names at the top of the page.
2. You can now edit notes in bulk on the adoptables page. To access this, click the edit notes button. New options should appear when this button is clicked.
These features will be made available to everyone after some testing.
A few more minor updates have been added today.
- The inventory guide now includes filter keywords that you can search.
- The shop search page layout is improved.
- Achievements page layout has also been improved. Incomplete ones now tell you how many more are needed.
- Achievementss that give items now link to that item.
- Adoptables now retain their bios when sold through profiles (with and without reserves). Only bio codes get wiped.
You can now find uncollected items with the item search!